What Will Delegates Learn?
- Build trust and respect with customers and colleagues.
- Warm up your sales approach to improve success with cold calling.
- Identify ways to make a positive impression.
- Identify negotiation strategies that will make you a stronger seller.
- Create a script to maximize your efficiency on the phone.
- Learn what to say and what to ask to create interest, handle objections, and close the sale.
What Topics are Covered?
- Advantages and disadvantages of selling on the telephone
- Structuring the sales process
- Why and how people buy
- Turning inbound calls
- Making effective outbound calls
- Getting past the gatekeeper
- Methods of improving the way you sound
- The implications of body language in telephone sales
- Developing your script
- Overcoming objections
- Closing the sale
- Dealing with the fear of rejection, and having the right mind-set
Instruction by an expert facilitator
Small, interactive classes
Specialised manual and course materials
Personalised certificate of completion