What Will Delegates Learn?
- Understand what is needed to have both the right skill set and mind set to sell
- Connect better with customers, overcome objections and close sales confidently and effectively to achieve sales targets
- Learn and practice an effective sales questioning technique that will increase the likelihood of making a sale by better understanding customer needs, while maintaining a great customer experience
- Understand the four major behavioural styles and personality types, and how to sell to each buyer type.
- Ways to find new clients and network effectively
What Topics are Covered?
- Introduction to Collaborative selling
- The collaborative selling skill set
- Controlling a conversation
- Using the power of questions
- Listen and know why the customer will buy
- Handle objections and close the sale
- The professional collaborative selling mind set
- Understanding buyer types
- Understanding customers behaviour
- Selling price
Instruction by an expert facilitator
Small, interactive classes
Specialised manual and course materials
Personalised certificate of completion