Delivery methods: Self discovery and critique, group exploration and facilitator led discussions, practical exercises, and best practice theory exploration.
Many sales people fall into the trap of talking too much. They can’t wait to tell customers about all the features or benefits of their product/service or how great their company is. Which is not the best approach to sales. This two day extensive sales training program uncovers the right skill set and mind set a professional sales person should possess. From controlling the conversation to asking the right questions to uncover customer needs and adjusting the message accordingly.
The core of this programme teaches a more effective and more professional sales approach that primarily depends on asking a series of questions in a specific order that will enable you to find out your customer needs and not only uncover problems, but also ask questions that make the customer realize that the problem he has been chugging along with comfortably is now too big to ignore.
Moreover, many salespeople also have a single, preferred style of selling and find it difficult to sell to different buyers. They use a strategy of making friends with customers and while this works sometimes, there are certain buyers who just don’t like this approach at all. Part of this program will focus around dealing with the different personalities of buyers and how taking this into consideration and adopting a slightly different approach with each customer will help you be more successful and close more sales.
By the end of this training course participants will be able to:
- Understand what is needed to have both the right skill set and mind set to sell.
- Connect better with customers, overcome objections and close sales confidently and effectively to achieve sales targets.
- Learn and practice an effective sales questioning technique that will increase the likelihood of making a sale by better understanding customer needs while maintaining a great customer experience
- Understand the 4 major behavioral styles and personality types and how to sell to each buyer type.
Who is this course for?
All sales people.
Outline of topics:
Introduction to professional selling
- Professional selling introduction
- Professional selling skill set and mind set
- The perfect sales person – Activity
Module 1: The professional selling skill set
- Controlling a conversation
- Using the power of questions
- The OPEN question selling technique
(Operational, probing, effect and nail down questions)
Module 2: Listen and know your FAB
Features, advantages, Benefits (Skill set)
- The importance of listening
- Features, advantages and benefits
- Customer specific benefits
- Identifying customer’s decision criteria
Module 3: Handle objections and close the sale
- Types of objections
- The APAC objections handling model
- Handling the most common objection “price”
- Nine closing techniques
Module 4: The professional selling mind set
- The right state of mind to sell
- The more “No’s” you get
- Visualize your sale
- Know what you’re selling inside out.
Module 5: Understanding buyer types and follow-up.
- Understanding the different behavioral styles and personality types
- Find out your major behavioral style and personality type
- Selling to different personality styles
- After sales and follow-up
We have the following courses available.
Price is £695 per delegate
No courses currently available, please call for details